[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
 Cc:  "Peter Boosten" <peter at boosten dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Issues
 Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:29:37 +0100
On 3/21/07, Adam Armstrong <lists at memetic dot org> wrote:

> Perhaps I mean 1.23 :)
>
> The latest 1.2x, I've not upgraded to it yet, I'm still using the last
> beta
> before it...
>
> Adam.

Are you using a radius backend or not?
I've got many systems running (with radius)
I used the 1.23b1 for about 8 months and recently upgraded most of the
systems to 1.23 final.
I haven't got any problems like this.
I have seen the issue you describe, but that's long time ago.
I think it was with v1.22

Kind Regards

Yves