[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Adam Armstrong <lists at memetic dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Issues
 Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:21:47 +0100
Hi Adam!

Am Mittwoch, den 21.03.2007, 11:47 +0000 schrieb Adam Armstrong:
> Hor have any suggestions why it might happen? Are there
> any specific firewall rules or accompanying configuritation I should use
> with the captive portal?

Just a thought: Adam, if you have a machine in the captive portal
enabled LAN, what is "nslookup <your https server name>" telling you?
Does it give you one or two IP addresses? Is the entry in "Services ->
Captive portal -> HTTPS server name" the same as in "General Setup ->
Hostname.Domain"? If so, change "General Setup -> Hostname" to anything
else and try again.

BR, PIT

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     Linux is obsolete (Andrew Tanenbaum)
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0