[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Errors
 Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:57:57 -0400
On 3/21/07, Cheyenne Deal <deal dot cheyenne at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I get 'tl0: txunderrun -- increasing tx threshold to 512 bytes' Errors I
> have to reboot it everyday because it will go down during the night.

That's not why it goes down. TX underruns are normal, that message
just tells you it's self-tuning. By "goes down", what do you mean? And
we'll need a whole lot more details about what kind of setup you're
running, your Internet connection, etc. if anyone is going to be able
to help figure out what's going on.

-Chris