[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Troels_M=E5nsson_Kaspersen?= <troels at maansson dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Boot error on Soekris 4501
 Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:21:19 -0700
I had little luck until I zero'd out the image beforehand and found the
right flash cards.  I've a few 256 and lower cards that anything but my
cameras just don't like.  I've not come across any 512's though, so I've
been sticking with those.

What does the Soekris do when you try to boot it?  Can you show us the
terminal output of where it errors or it's last actions?