[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] "Installing" mono
 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:11:29 -0400
VMWare installations have been problematic with Trixbox. I suggest using
the pre-fabbed Virtual Machines that can be downloaded from Trixbox's
site. There are issues that I know of with Zaptel a few minor versions
back that kept raising it's ugly head. I've been running Trixbox on
VMWare for about 10 months with very few issues. I did have broken voice
in one of the builds, but it was a build problem, not VMWare
specifically.

Regards,

Chuck