[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W Harrington" <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  major captive portal problem
 Date:  Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:07:13 -0400
________________________________

From: James W Harrington
Sent: Tue 27/03/2007 11:03
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

I am running m0n0wall 1.3b and since I have started it running the CP is not working properly.  I am
using the internal user list to authenticate users. They are given an 8 digit login ID with a 4
digit password.  But currently the firewall lets them login with any random information and they
appear in the captive portal status page as unauthenticated.

Has anyone else seen this and do any of you know how to fix it.

Thanks

James.