[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] major captive portal problem
 Date:  Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:11:38 -0500
James W Harrington wrote:
> ________________________________

am using the internal user list to authenticate users. They are given an 8 digit login ID with a 4
digit password.  But currently the firewall lets them login with any random information and they
appear in the captive portal status page as unauthenticated.

> Has anyone else seen this and do any of you know how to fix it.

Just to cover it all...  There are three choices in how it
authenticates, User List, RADIUS, or No Authentication.  It looks like
it is behaving as if the last is checked.

			Lee