[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Klaus Stock" <ks at stock dash consulting dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] major captive portal problem
 Date:  Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:01:57 +0200
> Just to cover it all...  There are three choices in how it
> authenticates, User List, RADIUS, or No Authentication.  It looks like
> it is behaving as if the last is checked.

You might consider to download ("backup", somewhere in the diagnostics menu,
if my memory serves me well) the config file of your m0n0wall and examine
it. Or post it here, after removing ALL PASSWORDS, PRIVATE KEYS and similar
stuff. Perhaps something got fishy in there, and someone gets a clue about
it when he sees it.

- Klaus

This mail sent using V-webmail - http://www.v-webmail.orgg