[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pptp and vista
 Date:  Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:36:08 -0400
Last week I setup a clients new Vista laptop just like I do with XP, it
worked fine from his wireless network to his LAN. He did call me from
Chicago the next night, I had forgot to put the allow rule in on the WAN,
doh..., but it worked fine for him there as well once I set that for him.

He has m0n0 1.21 running on a 4501, I guess that's not much help but I
didn't see any difference in the setup.

Dave