[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pptp and vista
 Date:  Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:49:30 -0400
On 3/28/07, Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com> wrote:

> Is anyone else having problems getting Vista machines to connect to
> m0n0wall 1.22 via pptp?  I have verified three different Vista machines
> will not connect to three different m0n0wall devices all of which work
> fine with XP machines via pptp...

Not real helpful, but... using all defaults, like when setting up
w/XP, I can connect just fine to m0n0wall 1.3b1 PPTP with Vista
Business 32 bit. I don't have any other PPTP enabled systems handy (if
you want, I can test one of yours, email me off list), but I'm sure it
would likely work as well with 1.2x since there are no major PPTP
changes.

-Chris