[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fredrik_=D6stergren_-_IT-Kontakt_AB?= <fredrik dot ostergren at itkontakt dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Off Topic : FOSS security DVR system needed
 Date:  Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:21:34 +0200
Hi!

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but there is a livecd,
virtual image for vmware and screenshots so go and check it out.

http://www.zoneminder.com

I haven't used it in a production environment but my basic tests gave very
good results.

This one is managed via http which is a great benefit.

Good luck!

Best Regards

/ Fredrik