[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Mee" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall as client to SmartBridge AirpointPro ?
 Date:  Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:21:16 -0800
Is anyone running m0n0wall as BSS (Infrastructure client) with a
SmartBridges AirpointPro product succesfully?  I can't get my
Soekris/EnGenius (Senao) Prism-based card to associate with the AirpointPro
running as an AP.  I haven't _totally_ ruled out signal issues, but its
pretty unlikely.  It does associate with other APs ok.

Could it possibly be a wireless card firmware issue perhaps?

thx, michael