[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  ADSL PCI card support
 Date:  Sat, 07 Feb 2004 08:35:56 +1000
Hi All,

Is there any chance that m0n0wall will have support for any ADSL PCI
cards?  I've just been thinking, and I can see this as a nice feature -
the Soekris boards have a PCI slot available (3.3V) and an ADSL card
could easily fit in their normal cases.  Of course, in normal PCs, an
ADSL card is easy to fit, normally.

This would - with a Soekris board - make for a nice, compact ADSL
router/firewall/WiFi unit.

Now, a PC-Card ADSL modem...

--

Regards,