[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eric Garnice" <eric at number13 dot com>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-announce] pb27 released
 Date:  Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:09:50 -0500
Manuel,

I was just wondering if Proxy ARP would solve the FTP PORT on Server NAT
problem I was experiencing.

Also, have you ever considered a photo gallery of all the strange looking
m0n0walls out there?  I know there are some in cardboard boxes, full-blown
rack-mount servers and everything in between.  Mine is in an old art deco
EFI Fiery color rip case.  I just thought it might be fun.

Eric