[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Eric Garnice <eric at number13 dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-announce] pb27 released
 Date:  Sat, 07 Feb 2004 22:27:38 +0100
Eric Garnice wrote:

> I was just wondering if Proxy ARP would solve the FTP PORT on Server NAT
> problem I was experiencing.

No, unfortunately not. We need an FTP proxy in ipfilter that works with
rdr rules in order to solve that. Most people don't need proxy ARP
anyway - only those who require that m0n0wall act as if it had multiple
IP addresses on its WAN interface.

> Also, have you ever considered a photo gallery of all the strange looking
> m0n0walls out there?  I know there are some in cardboard boxes, full-blown
> rack-mount servers and everything in between.  Mine is in an old art deco
> EFI Fiery color rip case.  I just thought it might be fun.

Why not? Send them, folks, and I'll make a nice little page on m0n0.ch! :)

Greets,

Manuel