[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Khaled Dakakni" <dakakas7 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  help plz-
 Date:  Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:54:49 +0000
Hi all:

i setup my mono .. but i have a couple of problems.. the good thing is i can
ping my router, dns, and connect to the web using my old proxy.. but if i
place the new proxy to connect to the web it doesn't work..and till now i
haven't suceeded with the traffic shaper.  i have an issue of nating as i
believe.. CAN anyone send me his or her example of mono sothat i can
implement it on mine.. i'm a novice and need some help - some screenshot of
the mono of yours and keep things confidental if you want... i just want to
see waht i'm doing wrong...

plz it'll help me fix things .. if you can place all the screen shot of your
mono and send it to me sothat i can view it to revise on my whole setup..
starting from general setup ... until the end

THANK you alot.