[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Khaled Dakakni" <dakakas7 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Monohelp
 Date:  Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:19:03 +0000
Hello all:

i'VE sent my xml file config in the list for anyone who can help me.. i have
a netcafe of 30 pc.. my ip range starts from 192.168.0.1 till 192.168.0.49
-

My outside network which is my home users is comprised of over 100 users all
through a wireless setup - the ips start from 192.168.0.50 until
192.168.0.254

My main server which is operated by A ISA 2000 FIREWALL , under windows 2000
o/s ip is 192.168.0.100 (fake)

The ips for my isp / dns is in my previous mail.. xml config

Monowalls ip is 192.168.0.254

what i need is to operate mono.. i 'm having a major problem for the past
month with the traffic shaper, or i'm not nating right, or i'm not getting
what to do, although Mono is such a great and beautiful
firewall/software/project  and i thank Manuel for it.. but the problem is
me.. i'm a newbie .. and now ALL MY USERS are going haywire when they
download 1 file.. i have no kind of traffic control what so ever .. and my
bandwidht is deing cause i can't control them either through mac or through
ip.. IF ANYONE has a similar network formation and can help me .. plz
reconfigure my xml config and send it back to dakakas7 at hotmail dot com or send
me your config so i can implement and see where my mistakes are.. This is a
group work project.. Thanks to Manuel and all you guys everyone is part of
this great success , but as a newbie :) i have no computer skills as most of
you.. so a push in the right direction would be grateful ..

SO in summary, if anyone has a similar network , send me your xml config or
COnfigure mine in the list ... which i have before this in the list

thank you all