[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  "M. G. (Michael) de Bruin" <mg dot debruin at buum dot nl>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Eine weitere Frage:
 Date:  Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:25:14 +0100
On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 12:41:38PM +0100, M. G. (Michael) de Bruin wrote:

> sorry, but the only way you can connect are through http, https and the
> console. Telnet and ssh are deliberately left out.

The m0n0wall hackers guide is a good start. Add ssh for yourself, make a
homepage with the patches (or distribute own images) and a lot of people
will love you. Ahh, tcpdump would be really nice, too! Get out and take
a look at dropbear [1].

> PS as you might have noticed, questions are asked preferably in English...
And also answered in English ;-) But for me it is ok to ask in your
native language.

Ciao ...

[1] http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/dropbear.html

 copyleft(c) by |           "MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     -- it took over ten years of careful