[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Authenticating m0n0wall's PPTP VPN against Active Directory
 Date:  Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:55:12 -0600
Good evening list,
This past weekend I spent some time finishing a project for my school.
It is not 100% complete, but a good rough draft is complete.

The website outlines a procedure that worked for me to allow RADIUS
authentication of the VPN clients in m0n0wall with Active Directory.  I
know very little about AD, and this was a decent accomplishment for me
so if this has been done 1000 times I'm OK with that :)

Anyway, if it is of interest to anyone, please let me know if anything
appears incorrect or difficult to follow.  The instructions were written
for a professor, and our IT staff and had to cover both levels of
networking experience.

http://mrkasai.undergroup.com/m0n0wall/ad/

Enjoy your day,
--Michael I.