[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'mario at port dash x dot de'" <mario at port dash x dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Network setting up problem
 Date:  Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:56:36 +0100

Hi Mario,

Do you mean that your gateway is found on the LAN interface? Or is it on the
WAN, but in another subnet?

I don't get your situation... Can you maybe explain some more? Is your
WAN-address statically or DHCP-assigned? Is the gateway for going outside,
to the internet or to reach another internal network?

Please explain... :-)

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER