[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'BaitFish'" <holycarp00 at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple Dynamic External Addresses - How to Assig n to Internal Clients? (w/o NAT)
 Date:  Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:27:16 +0100

I'm not shure this will work, but try this:

- let your WAN interface get a DHCP address
- put some static private ip-address on the LAN interface (192.168.1.1/24
for exaple)
- enable a 3rd interface (lets call it OPT1)
- bridge this 3rd interface to the WAN interface

Hook up your clients to the OPT1 interface.

Enable the filtering bridge and add the appropriate rules for the interfaces
(narrowing could be a problem, as you don't know which addresses are
assigned).

Just a thought.

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT