[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rijs, Ramon" <ramon at soetec dot nl>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'>
 Subject:  FW: Lost Webinterface
 Date:  Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:25:26 +0100
I did nothing to brake it i was adding a vpn with a zyxel router (all
the others went ok )
And the web interface was gone..

Also the ping reply is gone to the local interface.

I removed the last vpn from the xml file but now luck a am pretty sure
that isn't it.

The only thing I am thinking that the firewall is Fu** and it is not
allow webaccess anymore explanes the non ping reply.

Just 1 lan 192.168.0.1
        1 wan pptp adsl

couple vpn (about 15 ) with ipsec and des works great even now they are
working.. also ip masq is working