[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  mtnbkr <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fredrik_=D6stergren_-_IT-Kontakt_AB?= <fredrik dot ostergren at itkontakt dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Off Topic : FOSS security DVR system needed
 Date:  Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:54:17 -0400
I LOVE this list. :)

JUST this morning (no lie) a client called me and asked "Can you quote
us for a multi-PoE-IP-camera-DVR solution that runs on Linux"

I said... "Hmmmm, I will have to see what is available."

And then this thread (albeit pretty off-topic) appears in the m0n0wall
list.

Zone Minder looks like exactly what I need! Thanks!

:)

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity