[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  "'Roberto Greiner'" <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Bandwidth Limiting
 Date:  Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:27:21 +0200
Hi Roberto,

WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down

Enjoy :)

Jurgen

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Roberto Greiner [mailto:mrgreiner at gmail dot com]
Verzonden: maandag 2 april 2007 22:24
CC: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Onderwerp: [m0n0wall] Bandwidth Limiting

Hi,

I'm trying to use the 'Enable per-user bandwidth restriction' available
in the captive portal, and I've seen it can also be set through Radius,
but it doesn't say what Attribute should be used. Does somebody know
what Attribute I should use in Radius to control this feature?

Thank you very much,

Marcos Roberto Greiner

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy