[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Bandwidth Limiting
 Date:  Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:30:38 +0200
Whoops my mistake, I did it from my head, now im at the office and can
actually check it :)

Those values should be in kbps, not bps as I said.

So if you want to limit a user bandwidth to 256kbps for download and 32kbps
for upload use :

WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down := 256
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up := 32

Sorry for the confusion !