[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Joe Lagreca" <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Windows 2003 domain over VPN MTU issues...
 Date:  Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:28:36 +0100
Hello,

If you have one of the later 1.2x versions there is an option in the
Advanced System Config to allow fragmented packets from IPSEC connections.
This will apply to inbound connections from the SonicWall.

You also need to ensure that any outbound rules have the tickbox to allow
fragmented packets too. This will apply to outbound connection from the
m0n0wall to the SonicWall.

Kris.