[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hart, Benjamin" <bhart at unifiedbrands dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall & 4501...extra interface
 Date:  Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:12:52 -0500
All, I have a PIX 501 that I'm trying to integrate into my home network,
I know that I can just hang it off my switch and when I need to use it's
tunnel plug into it directly.  But what I'd like to do here is have it
running thru the optional interface on my 4501 and (if possible) create
some rules allowing both it to tunnel out and myself to use it's tunnel
from work to control my pc's at home.  I kinda doubt that anyone has
done this but if so how'd you do it?    Or does anyone have any
suggestions?

THanks!

Benjamin Hart
Network Engineer