[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JP Vossen <jp at jpsdomain dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Adaptec ANA-6944A/TX ???
 Date:  Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:38:16 -0400
JP Vossen wrote:
> Can anyone *confirm* that Adaptec ANA-6944A/TX quad cards work with the
> latest M0n0wall?  I had a bad experience with a ZNYX ZX346Q Quad Port
> 10/100 card [1] and I'm trying to avoid doing that again.

No one knows anything about these?!?

How about Intel Pro 100+ Dual Port PCI NIC 711269-003?

Any other suggestions for dual or quad cards that are *known* to work well?

Thanks,
JP
Microsoft has single-handedly nullified Moore's Law.
Innate design flaws of Windows make a personal firewall, anti-virus
and anti-malware software mandatory. The resulting software arms race
has effectively flattened Moore's Law on hardware running Windows.