[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fredrik_=D6stergren_-_IT-Kontakt_AB?= <fredrik dot ostergren at itkontakt dot se>
 To:  "'Drew Lehman - DigitaTech'" <dlehman at digitatech dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Limit SMTP?
 Date:  Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:41:53 +0200
I would block all tcp/25 and tell the users to use "my" own smtp-server and
restrict the sender etc from there and perhaps use some of the following
features -->

From postfix manualpage :

smtpd_client_connection_count_limit (50)
How many simultaneous connections any SMTP client is allowed to make to the
SMTP service.

smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit (0)
The  maximal  number of connection attempts any client is allowed to make to
this service per time unit.

smtpd_client_connection_limit_exceptions ($mynetworks)
Clients that are excluded from connection count or connection rate
restrictions.

Good luck!

Kind Regards

/ Fredrik