[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WRAP replacement info
 Date:  Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:59:11 -0400
I found out about this a couple weeks ago or so, from an email
exchange with PC Engines forwarded to the private pfsense developer
list, but since it wasn't publicly posted I didn't want to be the one
to "let the cat out of the bag" if it wasn't meant to be available to
the general public yet.

But somebody else posted it to the pfsense forum today so I won't be
the first.  :)

specs:
http://www.pcengines.ch/alix2a.htm

Pricing is supposed to be the same or a little less than the existing
WRAP boards.

Good news!

-Chris