[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch Martin" <mmartin at monroenc dot org>
 To:  "Paul Rae" <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>, "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wrap 1E-2 - Anyone have stock / want to sell
 Date:  Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:43:07 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Rae [mailto:paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 10:55 AM
To: m0n0wall

I need another Wrap 1E-2 for an installation. Anyone know anyplace that
has any in stock?

I know there is supposed to be a final production run in a few months
but I cant wait until then.

If anyone has a spare one they want to sell I would be happy with that
too.

I know I could use a Soekris board but I would like to keep everything
in this install on the same hardware.

Cheers.

Regards,

Paul Rae

I've just received 2 from Netgate.  They were available only as a
complete package with case, CF and power supply.

Mitch