[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Punky <punkytse at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Paul Rae" <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wrap 1E-2 - Anyone have stock / want to sell
 Date:  Sun, 8 Apr 2007 22:14:05 +0800
Hi Paul and m0n0 users,

I have 3 new and unused Wrap 1E-2 boards bought in 2005 June.  Since I
am doing wireless business that needs at least 2 mini-pci slots, those
boards with 1 mini-pci slot became useless for me.  If you are
interested, please contact me off -list.  I can offer close to "usual"
retail price.

I also have silver enclosure with the machine-drilled mod for SMA antenna.

They will be shipped from Hong Kong.

- Punky

On 4/7/07, Paul Rae <paul at impacttrainingsolutions dot co dot uk> wrote:
> I need another Wrap 1E-2 for an installation. Anyone know anyplace that has
> any in stock?
> I know there is supposed to be a final production run in a few months but I
> cant wait until then.
> If anyone has a spare one they want to sell I would be happy with that too.
> I know I could use a Soekris board but I would like to keep everything in
> this install on the same hardware.
> Cheers.
> Regards,
> Paul Rae

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.2 is released!
Store - Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW) is now in stock!