[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Boosten <peter at boosten dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal and Radius
 Date:  Mon, 09 Apr 2007 07:57:38 +0200
YvesDM wrote:
> When you use radius you can specify max-daily-session through sqlcounter.

Yves, thanks for your answer, although it doesn't answer my question.

Again: I defined a max-daily-session. Works like charm. But I don't want
him to use this max-daily-session in one run. I would like him to take
some breaks (say every two hours), so I defined a Session-Timeout of
7200 seconds. But nothing prevents him from logging in just after the
Session-Timeout expired.

So I would like to know if there's some parameter that defines the
minimum time between two sessions.

> But I think setting up a radius server is a little overkill when it's only
> to control
> your son's internet use.

Let the ethics be my worry. It has proven its use already (we're talking
internet addiction here...).

TIA

Peter
--