[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jeremy Flaugh" <Jeremy at flaughs2000 dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Off Topic : FOSS security DVR system needed
 Date:  Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:35:25 -0400
I have been using and selling a windows XP based DVR's I use a digi-flower
16 channel PCI card I run it on Intel Hardware only no VIA junk.
It is rock solid I have been thru a pile of other cards and this seams to be
the one I can get 60+ days of uptime before I am forced to restart because
of automatic updates.
I get the cards from surveillance factory here is a link.
The newest software 6.10 let you connect and record IP cameras I have not
used or tested it so that's you game.
http://surveillance-factory.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21/products_i
d/46?osCsid=22f717ad0ca5b10bc5985e350db35c9f

I had on card come in DOA but I think it got damaged during shipping and
they replaced without any issues.

Good Luck