[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gray Burn <datashepherd at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal doesn't redirect after a successful authentication
 Date:  Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
I had also hoped that that might be the case and had tried it too.  Unfortunately it did not work
though.  If I manually retype the url into my browser it still challenges me again.

  I've seen a field for the redirect url, but wouldn't that just send me to the same page every time
(assuming I could get past the auth page)?

  Thanks for the reply.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.