[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Michael Mee <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  tunnerl and map to external IP?
 Date:  Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:53:58 -0700
A friend has a m0n0wall box and multiple static IPs. I'd like to have a
m0n0wall box I have somehow connect to his box from another location
(itself NAT'd) and use one of his static IPs as my IP.

I.e.. I currently have something like this:

Friend's m0n0wall box:
My m0n0wall box: -> NAT ->

And I want to have:

My box: (say) .... m0n0wall tunnel vpn magic ... friend's box

Any suggestions on how I might achieve this?  I know its theoretically
possible to do something like this, but I'm not sure if I can get
m0n0wall to do what's necessary.

thx, michael