[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  AndreseckH at gymszbad dot de
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Tool to analyze syslog
 Date:  Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:20:02 +0200
Am Mittwoch, den 18.04.2007, 21:10 +0200 schrieb Henning Andreseck:
> Hi@all,
> I'm logging from the m0n0wall itno a file(with syslogd) on my server.
> Do you know a good tool to analyze this file? it looks like:

What exactly do you mean by "analyze"? I'm using fwlogview for having a
real-time look at it. For log summeries take a look at freshmeat:

http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=firewall+log

BR, PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           ... Linux's  capacity to talk via any medium
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     except smoke signals.   -- Dr. Greg Wettstein,