[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Baity F" <holycarp00 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Looking for Script/Way to Import DShield Blacklist
 Date:  Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:13:20 -0700
I'm not wise in the ways of *nix or scripting but I'm sure there's a
relatively easy way to get this done.  I've manually input 10-20 firewall
rules based on DShield.org's old top global offenders list but it's VERY
time consuming, one at a time.

DShield.org has just announced their new Highly Predictive Blacklisting
which is customized per submitter and updated once a day.  It's much more
lengthy so there's absolutely no way I'm manually inputting this one.

More info:
http://www.dshield.org/hpbinfo.html

Block list example:
http://www.dshield.org/hpb.html?key=oiUTq74ue5KvKQXfZYxsXw==

If anybody has suggestions then I'm all ears.