[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 To:  "Richard StClair" <stclair at niue dot nu>, "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Selective Access
 Date:  Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:18:58 -0400
I would probably write my rules to allow their IP's, or if their grouped into blocks, link the users
who need access are all in 1 logical ip block (breaking your /24 into smaller parts, ie 0-254 is /24
block, but your allowed users are all .17-.32), create an allow rule for that range, the deny the
rest.  If you can't group them, I'd just create seperate rules for each allowed client.

-Mike