[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nick McBride" <nmcbride at ambess dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple WAN IP's
 Date:  Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:37:43 -0400
I've done some various seraching on the web regarding multiple IP's on my
one WAN interface in m0n0wall. I've some confusion between the Inbound NAT,
Server NAT and 1:1.

Here's basically what I'm trying to accomplish:

My WAN interface has a static IP set to it at XXX.XXX.24.26, which gets
traffic for some our internal servers on a dmz (192.168.2.x), including
HTTP, and TELNET.

We just got a 2nd static IP address as well, which is XXX.XXX.24.62. (yes I
know, .62 and .26 how confusing)

On the same m0n0wall, I want to be able to accept traffic from each IP
address in this form:
-Keep all the same mappings for the XXX.XXX.24.26
-Just map HTTP from XXX.XXX.24.62 to internal 192.168.1.227

Can someone give me an example configuration?

Thanks,Nick