[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  Nick McBride <nmcbride at ambess dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Multiple WAN IP's
 Date:  Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:18:54 -0700
NAT stuff that you need to do:
1) Define an external NAT

2) Use inbound and outbound NAT rules as usual, but you'll see that you
have a drop down for external address, where you can pick the External
NAT that you just defined.

3) Most likely you'll have to define an ARP Proxy ( Considering that
your upstream router is not controlled by you ).  Basically, your
m0n0wall will have to handle ARP requests for both .26 and .62

4) Rules are built as usual

This is covered in FAQ 16.10, please bother to search the
FAQ/Documentation in the future.

http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-ipalias.html