[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron Cherman" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPsec Client behind NAT
 Date:  Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:38:03 -0600
I'm running 1.3b1 with nothing special other than outbound NAT enabled, and a number of VLANs.

I gave a customer that is trying to connect to an IPsec server behind our NAT.  If I set him up to
use one of our 1:1 public IPs everything works fine.  If I set him up behind our NAT (10.61/16) it
will not connect.

I know about the limitations of m0n0wall and NAT-T.  I am not a VPN expert so I am looking for input
on whether or not this issue is related to the NAT-T or not.  If anyone would like more info on this
please ask.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron