[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas Ferrari <aferrari at stasoft dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Sucess story [ Safenet SoftRemote LT ]
 Date:  Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:41:27 +0200
Hi

I just wanna report that the Safenet SoftRemote LT VPN-Client works with
m0n0wall but I had first the probleme that the client became i private
IP from the provider. I had to switch to the newest m0n0 beta which has
Nat-T support and it works.
Please update the documentation -> FAQ section, I saw that many other
people had the problem that they even didnt know why they cant connect
(found some posts an misc list and forums while googeling) ... I think
they had the same problem and have to switch to the newest beta.
Tested with Swisscom Natel Data Time (HSDAP/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS), Safenet
SoftRemote LT with virtual adapter on a FlyBook v33i and a wrap with
m0n0 1.3b2

regards

Andreas

--