[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  support at pfsense dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC Client Software?
 Date:  Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:25:17 -0500
Hello! What client software do you typically use for mobile IPSEC
clients? I've looked at Safenet SoftRemote and others. However, I'm
trying to find a free/open-source client that an average person can use
(ie no config files). Does anyone have any recommendations? We
essentially want the same functionality and ease of use as PPTP. Thank
you!!!

--
Tim Nelson
Technical Consultant