[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal While Service Unavailable
 Date:  Sun, 6 May 2007 19:33:38 -0400
On 5/6/07, David Burgess <apt dot get at gmail dot com> wrote:
> He's using the mono as DNS relay. Is there some way to make a wildcard entry
> in the DNS forward override entries? Like a TLD for a domain override for
> example, just make a domain entry for each of .com, .org, .net, .ca, etc.?

I thought about that, nothing in the GUI, but there may be a way for
dnsmasq to answer everything. If not with dnsmasq, there's probably
some software out there that can do it and it wouldn't be terribly
difficult to add it to a custom m0n0wall install in a VM or something
for use when his Internet goes down.

-Chris