[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris 5501
 Date:  Sat, 12 May 2007 20:46:24 -0400
On 5/12/07, Richard StClair <stclair at niue dot nu> wrote:

> If I knew it would load the 48XX img without any problems I might try
> one just for fun.
>
> But I was hoping somebody else had already taken the plunge. :-)

It won't run the 48xx image as it doesn't have the NIC drivers, but it
should run the generic PC image just fine. I'm not sure if anybody
actually has a board in hand yet of the 5501's. I know people have
ordered them, but haven't heard of anybody that's actually gotten it
yet.

One guy on the forum has ordered one and says he'll post back when he gets it.
http://forum.m0n0.ch/index.php/topic,28.0.html

-Chris