[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniel Davis <daniel at centreit dot com dot au>
 To:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] session-timeout in popup?
 Date:  Tue, 15 May 2007 10:30:25 +0930
I would love to have this as well. I have a customer runnning an internet cafe with a captive portal
authenticating against a radius server. I have written some php scripts for them (Unfortunately the
customer would not allow me to release them under the GPL) that manipulates and reports on sessiona
and ticket information from the radius sql server. This way they can check themselves but they get a
bit sick of having to check peoples tickets for them.

Also it would be great to be able to redirect them to an information page for the wireless portal.
At the moment, if the person has their popup blocker turned off they never see the logout window. It
would be nice if we could redirect them to a page that tells them how to log off and has a link to
the logout window if they didn't see it originally.

--
Regards,

Daniel Davis
Centre IT

Ph: 0407 630 720
Fax: 08 89522244
Email: daniel at centreit dot com dot au