[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Daniel Davis" <daniel at centreit dot com dot au>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] session-timeout in popup?
 Date:  Tue, 15 May 2007 10:47:34 +0200
Hi,

I will start working on this again soon.
I found a chillispot script which shows this info in the pop-up's title bar.
Maybe I can use parts of it.
I'll keep you informed when i succeed.

PS Getiing session-timout info manual or by script from the radius isn't a
big issue and is easy to do,
but I want it in the popup  ;-)

Kind Regards,
Yves