[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Simon Dick <simond at irrelevant dot org>, Mono Wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Quad Port Ethernet Cards
 Date:  Fri, 18 May 2007 10:43:50 -0500
I have a situation where I only have one PCI slot available. Currently,
I'm using a Znyx card from a Nokia appliance. To my surprise, it is
working... sort of. Things are fine, but once in a while I'm seeing
"kernel: dc1: TX underrun -- increasing TX threshold" in the logs. Last
night, it completely stopped accepting traffic.

Are you currently using a Phobos nic? Have you had any problems?

Tim Nelson
Technical Consultant
Rockbochs Inc.