[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 Cc:  Simon Dick <simond at irrelevant dot org>, Mono Wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Quad Port Ethernet Cards
 Date:  Fri, 18 May 2007 10:01:10 -0700
I give my apologies in advance for those who may take offense to the
eBay posting:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Phobos-P430-Quad-Fast-Ethernet-Network-Adapter_W0QQitemZ120120033687

It seems that at 10 available, you'll likely be able to snag one for
next to if not the $19.95 + $10.00 shipping. That figure assumes that
you're in the USA, can accept Fedex ground and don't have to pay the
8.75% Texas Taxes.

Not bad!